Please standby, while we are retrieving your information
Ontology Editor & Ontology Visualization
This is a service which provides an end-to-end ontology workbench which offers features like ontologies editing, change tracking, customizable user interface, sharing and collaboration, visualization, export / import of ontology in various formats like RDF/XML, Turtle, and OWL/XML. Domain-based ontologies have been enabled for finance, telecom, manufacturing, CPRD, and lifescience to give end users a head start. These domain ontologies are industry standards ontologies such as FIBO (Financial Industry Business Ontology), biomedical for life sciences, TSDO standard for telecom, which can be customized based on user needs. There are two types of ontology services i.e. Ontology Editor & Ontology Visualization service
Ontology Workbench Features
A brief summary
This service enables user to edit/ create ontologies which
- Provides ability to end users to upload an ontology via web base editor.
- Full change tracking and revision history.
- Collaboration tools such as, sharing and permissions, threaded notes and discussions, watches, and email notifications.
- Multiple file formats for upload and publish to cloud of ontologies (supported formats: RDF/XML, Turtle, OWL/XML, and others).
- Ontology Upload This feature allows user to upload an existing domain specific ontology to web-based editor in supported formats i.e. RDF/XML, Turtle, OWL/XML.
- Ontology Build / Edit This is the workspace that allows users to build new ontology from scratch or edit and existing ontology
- Ontology Sharing This feature enables users to share ontologies amongst teams for collaborative ontology building and editing.
This service is integrated with WebVOWL - a web application for the interactive visualization of ontologies. It implements the visual notation for OWL Ontologies (VOWL) by providing graphical depictions for elements of the Web Ontology Language (OWL) that are combined to a force-directed graph layout representing the ontology. Interaction techniques allow to explore the ontology and to customize the visualization.The VOWL visualizations are automatically generated from JSON files into which the ontologies need to be converted.
This service offers
- Ability to visualize published ontology via web-based visualization services.
- Interactive visualization editor provides features to traverse the ontology.
- Options for end users to export the ontology to RDF/XML json format from visualization service.
- Integration with IDEA user interface and API management platform.
Ontology Vocabulary Service
- Ability to create, edit and publish SKOS, Thesauri ontology via web-based interface.
- Integration with external triple stores like GraphDB & support for RDF4J with other stores compliant with RDF4J client API.
- Collaborative working and visualization support for Ontology.
- History stored as triples in a triple store; content as action metadata and actual list of changed triples.
- Integration with IDEA user interface and built-in user management features with RBAC and project level access.
Ontology Toolkit Services
A collection of all the tools and services that enables end-to-end IDEA Ontology and Knowledge Engineering Pipeline.